Singing lessons can be offered in many different vocal styles, according to individual preference:
- Musical Theatre
- Cross-Over Singing
What to Expect
Bespoke vocal warm-up exercises are developed and recorded for each individual; I also play and record piano accompaniments as required.
During a session, I keep regular notes which facilitates clear continuity between lessons and the singers’ progress can be tracked.
What will be Covered
- How the voice works
- Interpreting and connecting with the song/aria
- Building a personal repertoire
- Encouraging self-belief and confidence as a performer
- Maintaining a healthy voice
- Vocal rehabilitation after ENT/Speech Therapy consultations
Depending on the individuals’ goals and desires, we can prepare you for:
- Concerts, operas, musicals, shows, gigs
- Auditions (solo roles, choral societies, musicals, bands)
- Music or performing arts college auditions
- Singing exams (all grades covered up to and including diploma level)
and equally as important, singing for personal enjoyment.